Mom's Pantry - Fall 2018
Mom’s Pantry offers a diverse, wholesome product range that is sure to offer something for everyone. Profits from this group fundraiser subsidize clinics, trips and equipment for ALL CAMPA students.
Our most important partner in achieving our fundraising goal is YOU - everyone is encouraged to participate.
Orders can be collected from friends, neighbors and relatives. Consider taking orders at your place of employment, social or sports clubs.
CAMPA receives 20% - 40% profit on all orders.
There are 2 ways to order:
A. Place order online (PREFERRED)
Online orders are preferred. If you order online, you are NOT required to send an order form or payment to the group. Online orders are paid for by credit/debit card at the time of order.
B. Use paper order forms
- Ensure that the BUYER & SELLER name and phone number is written clearly on the front of the order form.
- As a CAMPA family, you are the "seller."
- Please add your email address to the form for pick up notification.
- Payment for each individual order can be made by cheque (payable to CAMPA).
- Completed order forms and cheques are to be dropped off in the mail slot in the music hallway by November 9; late orders cannot be accommodated.
CAMPA will notify sellers when products are ready for pick up - approximately 2 weeks from the order date.
We hope that you will help us reach our fundraising goals by ordering products from Mom’s Pantry and encouraging those you know to do the same. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your support of our students.